Marble is considered to be the most beautiful of all worktop material for your kitchen. It is an easy, effective way to introduce luxury to your kitchen. Marble will not only bring you beauty and quality, but it also has many advantages that will make working in your kitchen easier.
Marble worktops benefits:
– Uniqueness: Marble slab is unique because of its veins. Some materials can imitate the appearance of marble, but real marble is always recognizable by the irregularity of its veins. The veins in marble are always different from each other by length, width and intensity.
– Heath resistant: Marble absorbs temperature quickly, this makes it excellent for busy kitchens. However, you should use mats and trivets when cooking.
– Cleaning: Your whole marble kitchen can be easily cleaned by just using soap and water. It is an easy and fast clean. To prevent staining, you should seal the worktops at least 2 times a year.
– Beauty: Marble is classic, it will never go out of fashion, and its beauty will not fade over time. The beauty of marble is undeniable.
– Durability: Stones are known to be very durable; marble can handle weight and pressure very well, however, edges can be chipped only by extensive force.
– Longevity: You will not need a replacement for your marble worktops for more than 10 years, this makes it even more practical choice for your kitchen worktops.
Price and Installation
At Y & S marble, we can help you find your own style with our wide marble range. From cream, pastel colours to forest green, you can find a perfect colour for your kitchen.
We offer only the highest quality at competitive prices. Our team is experienced, well- played and well organized. With more than 20 years of experience in the business, our name has become recognized as the symbol of quality and efficiency. We have experience with fitting for both commercial and residential projects in London.
When it comes to price, there are a few different factors that are considered. First is the colour- some colours are rarer than others, which makes it more expensive. The other factor is your kitchen size, or if you are going for the special treatments of edges.
The prices for marble worktops are starting from over £300 per square meter.
If you decide to have marble worktops, you can visit our showrooms to see the samples in person. There is also a choice of using online swatches, and they are accurate, but for the best insight, you should see them in person. Our job is to help you find a perfect colour, so you can bring a free sample or two, to help you decide which colour will suit your home décor the best
For more information about our marble range, contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.