Quartz is a versatile product that can be used for bathroom, hallway and kitchen tiles, as well as for countertops and wall cladding. It is a manufactured stone with great features- it is easy to clean, very durable and comes in a variety of colours.
At Y&S we offer high-quality quartz stone tiles from various brands at affordable prices.
Benefits of quartz stone tiles:
1. Non-porous – quartz has an almost waterproof surface, which means that liquids and water won’t leave a stain on it.
2. Versatility: quartz has a very wide range of colours and patterns; in its range, you can find almost any colour you wish. Quartz can look like other stones, namely marble and granite and it can have veining or granulation.
3. Easy to clean and maintain: cleaning is handled with just soap, water and a mop. You can get your quartz tiles installed and completely forget about them- they don’t need sealing at all and are very easy to clean.
4. Durability: quartz is very hard material that will not break or crack when exposed to high pressure.
5. Long-term investment: due to the fact that quartz is so durable, it will make a smart and long term investment. Your quartz tiles will easily last with proper maintenance for a lifetime. In addition to that, some quartz brands offer a long-term warranty, for up to 25 years.
6. Affordability: when compared to its first competitors, namely granite and marble, quartz is more affordable. There are some colours that are more expensive, but you can always get a free quote with us.
There are several quartz brands available and they all have different colour palettes. Some have very simple but elegant solid colours, like Silestone, and others have colours with many details like Cambria.
You can choose anything from beige, white, black, grey, even blue and red. You can choose a colour with veining or granulation, or a completely solid colour.
Price & Installation
The prices for quartz tiles are varying for a few different reasons. Firstly there are several brands available, which have different pricing. Secondly, the colour you choose will play a major role in the shaping of the price; some colours are rarer and therefore more expensive. The other factor is the size you will need.
The prices for quartz stone tiles are starting from £250 per square meter.
The installation is handled by our team that has numerous similar project completed. We have a long background in history and the whole process will be completed in the most efficient manner. From our first contact, you can get your new tiles installed in just 7 days. Although we work efficiently, we don’t compromise that in quality.
For more information about quartz colours and prices, please feel free to contact us.